Posted to users@camel.apache.org by beduin <ga...@intext.it> on 2009/03/10 09:14:04 UTC

Re: routing like "jetty-splitter-aggregator-reply" request/response problem

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 4:30 PM, beduin <ga...@intext.it> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, I'm building a routing like this :
>>
>> from jetty to
>> splitter to
>> aggegator to
>> responseProcessor to
>> mockend
>>
>> each endpoint is set to InOut and direct.
>> Basically I want that request from jetty (that's like a batch to process)
>> being splitted, processed (when all work), aggegated and have a response
>> back.
>> Instead what happen's that after splitted the last message is back as a
>> response ... then the next endpoint will work fine but the (wrong)
>> response
>> is already back to jetty ...
>> How can I tell to wait for a response by my responseProcessor ?
> Hi
>
> I am very sorry for the late reply. Was hoping someone else stepped up.
> Normally the replies is much faster here at the Camel community. Hope
> we didnt scare you away.
>
> Yes Camel can do this, though the split aggregate combination and the
> EIP patterns itself is hard to understand and use.
> The EIP book assumes messaging and often relies on InOnly. But you
> want a request-reply (InOut) and to wait for a combined response to
> send back to Jetty.
>
> I am preparing a sample for this and will add it to the wiki so I will
> point to it when I get it ready in a short time.
> Its really a nice use case you have and of course something others
> could need to do as well.
>

>> Thanks to all try give me a suggest
>> --

> Claus Ibsen
> Apache Camel Committer

> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Hi, dont'worry for late reply, i'm happy that you consider my problem ...
Ok, now I know that this scenario is possible with Camel, I wait for your
sample.
Thanks and best regards
Gabriele

Re: routing like "jetty-splitter-aggregator-reply" request/response problem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 9:14 AM, beduin <ga...@intext.it> wrote:

> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 4:30 PM, beduin <ga...@intext.it> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, I'm building a routing like this :
>>>
>>> from jetty to
>>> splitter to
>>> aggegator to
>>> responseProcessor to
>>> mockend
>>>
>>> each endpoint is set to InOut and direct.
>>> Basically I want that request from jetty (that's like a batch to process)
>>> being splitted, processed (when all work), aggegated and have a response
>>> back.
>>> Instead what happen's that after splitted the last message is back as a
>>> response ... then the next endpoint will work fine but the (wrong)
>>> response
>>> is already back to jetty ...
>>> How can I tell to wait for a response by my responseProcessor ?
>> Hi
>>
>> I am very sorry for the late reply. Was hoping someone else stepped up.
>> Normally the replies is much faster here at the Camel community. Hope
>> we didnt scare you away.
>>
>> Yes Camel can do this, though the split aggregate combination and the
>> EIP patterns itself is hard to understand and use.
>> The EIP book assumes messaging and often relies on InOnly. But you
>> want a request-reply (InOut) and to wait for a combined response to
>> send back to Jetty.
>>
>> I am preparing a sample for this and will add it to the wiki so I will
>> point to it when I get it ready in a short time.
>> Its really a nice use case you have and of course something others
>> could need to do as well.
>>

>>> Thanks to all try give me a suggest
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> Apache Camel Committer

>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
>>

> Hi, dont'worry for late reply, i'm happy that you consider my problem ...
> Ok, now I know that this scenario is possible with Camel, I wait for your
> sample.
The sample is online
http://camel.apache.org/splitter.html