Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Anthony Kong <an...@ufjia.com> on 2003/06/12 08:34:31 UTC

target project-datadtd

Hi, all,

I try to use the torque as a tool to reverse engineering an existing
database schema. However, after properly setting the properties file etc,
and succefully connect to the database, I cannot get any output in the
schema file.

I would wonder where I can find some detail documentation? Any information
is appreciated!!!

Unable to access the mail archive , I have to ask this question which I
believe have been asked a thousand time before. If this is the case, please
forgive me.

Regards,

Anthony

Re: target project-datadtd

Posted by Eric Emminger <er...@ericemminger.com>.
Anthony

Anthony Kong wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I try to use the torque as a tool to reverse engineering an existing
> database schema. However, after properly setting the properties file etc,
> and succefully connect to the database, I cannot get any output in the
> schema file.
>
> I would wonder where I can find some detail documentation? Any information
> is appreciated!!!

Can you provide your environment? As an example, here is mine.

Environment:
Torque 3.0
PostgreSQL 7.3.2
Ant 1.5.1
Maven 1.0-beta-8
Java (Sun) 1.4.1_01
Linux

> Unable to access the mail archive , I have to ask this question which I
> believe have been asked a thousand time before. If this is the case, please
> forgive me.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-torque-user&r=1&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-torque-dev&r=1&w=2

Eric