Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jan <j_...@btinternet.com> on 2008/06/24 09:57:50 UTC

Tomcat and JDeveloper - installing ADF runtime

I am learning Oracle JDeveloper at the moment for a project that I
pioneer, and I want to use it with Tomcat. According to Oracle's
documentation it is possible, but there aren't many details. Does
anybody here have any experience with this? Any documentation or howto?

Re: Tomcat and JDeveloper - installing ADF runtime

Posted by Zdeněk Vráblík <zd...@vrablik.org>.
Hi Jan,
do you know how is ADF licensed?

It is free only if you are going to use with Oracle Application
server. It used to be part of JDeveloper and deployment was free of
charge.
See http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=379312

Only ADF Faces is for free!

Regards,