Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Emiliano Jankowski <em...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2009/10/04 11:56:19 UTC

Extrange redirect

Hi there, I'm having some strange redirect after loggin, for instance if I want put

http://localhost:8080/inventario/home.faces, it redirects me to login page, and after a successful authentication It redirects me to

http://localhost:8080/inventario/a4j/g/3_3_1.GAorg/richfaces/renderkit/html/scripts/skinning.js.faces

This is my shiro configuration

 [main]

                [filters]

                shiro.loginUrl = /login.faces
                authc.successUrl = /home.faces

                [urls]

                /login.faces = authc
                /resources/assets/** = anon
                /** = authc

Some one know what can be this?

Thanks a lot!

 Jankowski Emiliano
Lic. en Sistemas
ejankowski.blogspot.com
provincianito.blogspot.com

      Yahoo! Cocina

http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

Re: Extrange redirect

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
I'm pretty sure Les has the right idea of what's wrong. Is the
pathmatcher appending the context path (didn't check)? Emiliano, you
might also want to try with:
/inventario/a4j/** = anon

Kalle

Re: Extrange redirect

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Emiliano,

I'm not sure why you're experiencing this problem - I have very little
experience w/ JSF.  You might want to download the Shiro sources (mvn
dependency:sources -DincludeArtifactIds=shiro-core,shiro-web) and then
fire up a debugger and set some break points.

The WebUtils.saveRequest and getSavedRequest methods would be useful
for setting breakpoints.

HTH,

Les

Re: Extrange redirect