Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Amit Sharma <re...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/14 12:53:26 UTC

Spark Kafka Streaming stopped

we are using spark kafka streaming. We have 6 nodes in kafka cluster if any
of the node is getting down we are getting below exception and streaming
stopped.
ERROR DirectKafkaInputDStream:70 -
ArrayBuffer(kafka.common.NotLeaderForPartitionException,
kafka.common.NotLeaderForPartitionException,
org.apache.spark.SparkException: Couldn't find leader offsets for
Set([techops-prod2,4],
[techops-prod2,0]))

Please let me know do we missed any setting so that streaming should not
stopped even if couple of Kafka nodes are down.

Thanks
Amit