Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by David Runyan <dr...@micron.net> on 2001/08/31 23:05:06 UTC

no Loop Controller?

Hey jmeter users,

I have been beating my head against Jmeter 1.6.1 trying to set up a
simple web test that hits a URL N times and then quits.  The
ThreadGroup, Add, Controller, panel in my Jmeter GUI has no Loop
Controller as advertised in the Jmeter User Manual.  Not only that, but
the panel lists all the following controllers twice:  Interleave Logic,
Once Only Logic, FTP Testing, Web Testing, Database Testing.

Anyone else experience the same thing?  Anyone have any clue as to where
my installation went wrong?

I'm using Java2 SDK 1.3 on Solaris 2.8.

thanks

dave runyan