Posted to xbean-dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/03/21 04:15:21 UTC

Re: Where is the src for org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.GlobalContextGBean

Aight, I will do that... I also noticed that the xbean website was a
bit whack due to the style changes to geronimo.apache.org, which I've
just fixed.

--jason

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I've no idea how the xbean stuff makes it from cwiki to people...
hopefully there is something automated that will pull in the changes.

The cwiki urls are using the right style now:

     http://cwiki.apache.org/XB/

But the live url is still out of date:

    http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean/

--jason