Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ram Laxman <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2012/11/07 14:19:42 UTC

About deciding the lifetime of project module

Hi there,

   I want to ask that how to decide lifetime of project module in Tomcat??

   Or which factor should consider while designing it ??

  Thanks.

--

Cheers,

Mayur.

Re: About deciding the lifetime of project module

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: About deciding the lifetime of project module

Posted by Ram Laxman <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Greetings !!

  I am trying to find actually how components(modules) of tomcat work

  and  how much time they require to get ready for steady build.

  If I will understand that it will easy for me to contribute in the code !!

  Thanks.
--

Cheers,

 Mayur.