Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Manoj Prakash <ma...@coreobjects.com> on 2006/01/18 12:55:57 UTC

IE https applet problem

On an HTTPS enabled webapp, IE throws up the annoying popup warning
about secure and nonsecure items when it sees a page with an applet in
it. I cannot ask clients to change their browser settings. Is there a
way to avoid the IE popup ?

Manoj

Re: IE https applet problem

Posted by Raul Raja Martinez <do...@estudiowebs.com>.
Look in your applet tag, your page and inside your applet any references
to non secure items such as http://mysite/miimage.jpg or iframes without
a secure src="" or even an empty one. or flash movies with links to the
marcomedia site via http instead of https.

best regards.

Raul Raja.