Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2019/09/17 10:56:29 UTC

Re: OpenStack Upstream Institute

Dear Rich,

Thanks so much for sharing these thoughts and details.
This works as food for thought to ALC [1] Indore Chapter [2].
Based on these ideas, ALC Indore has planned the next event for the
local student community, 'The Apache Day'.

The details of the event can be found at
https://s.apache.org/The-Apache-Day-Sept-19
and also the update is shared on ComDev list https://s.apache.org/zykcr

Please feel free to share your thoughts and comments, thanks again!

[1] https://s.apache.org/alc
[2] https://s.apache.org/alc-indore

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,