Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Richard Landon <RL...@youbet.com> on 2000/08/03 20:16:07 UTC

Continuing build after an error?

I recently converted to ANT V1.1 from the version that JavaSoft sends out
with
the J2EE Java Pet Store demostration. After changing class on the java task
to classname
the newer version of ANT executed the build, except that the J2EE packager
reports an error
and ANT now stop and does not continue to execute subsequent targets. Is
there an option to
tell ant to continue with targets even if there is an error.

in some versions of make, one does this by specifing -i along the command
line

RE: Continuing build after an error?

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Richard,