Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Nkechi Achara <nk...@googlemail.com> on 2015/07/15 13:30:30 UTC

Any beginner samples for using ML / MLIB to produce a moving average of a (K, iterable[V])

Hi all,

I am trying to get some summary statistics to retrieve the moving average
for several devices that have an array or latency in seconds in this kind
of format:

deviceLatencyMap = [K:String, Iterable[V: Double]]

I understand that there is a MultivariateSummary, but as this is a trait,
but I can't understand what I use in it's stead.

If you need any more code, please let me know.

Thanks All.

RE: Any beginner samples for using ML / MLIB to produce a moving average of a (K, iterable[V])

Posted by Mohammed Guller <mo...@glassbeam.com>.
I could be wrong, but it looks like the only implementation available right now is MultivariateOnlineSummarizer.

Mohammed