Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by angeloimm <an...@libero.it> on 2004/12/17 14:22:28 UTC

Request parameters form flow script to jx

Hi all.
I have this problem... i'm in a flow script wher by using showForm method i call a Form... now let's supppose i need to pass a variable to this form by using cocoon request... how can i do it? I have tried in all way but..... nothing to do; for now i'm able only to use this parameters by using cocoon session.
Thanks

Re: Request parameters form flow script to jx

Posted by Jon Evans <jo...@misgl.com>.
On 17 Dec 2004, at 13:22, angeloimm wrote:

> I have this problem... i'm in a flow script wher by using showForm
> method i call a Form... now let's supppose i need to pass a variable
> to this form by using cocoon request... how can i do it? I have tried
> in all way but..... nothing to do; for now i'm able only to use this
> parameters by using cocoon session.
> Thanks

a jx form?  You can do this:

var message = "Hello, world!";
form.showForm("form-display-pipeline.jx", {"message": message});

and in your jx you can print out that value with:

Is that what you meant?

Jon