Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Richard Prosser <ri...@mail.com> on 2014/02/06 22:34:30 UTC

Python/Jython API

Further to my earlier message (not delivered, apparently), I would like to
develop a Jython ("Python for Java") API but I am not sure which Java files
are relevant. Could anyone give me a clue, please? I have downloaded the
source files but the overall structure and usage is not clear to me.

Thanks ...

Richard

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Richard,
to ensure your messages are delivered promptly, please consider
subscribing to the list [1].

[1] http://openmeetings.apache.org/mail-lists.html
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/