Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arturo Ignacio Partarrieu Ramos <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/04 03:59:48 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] how to set up virtual hosts

Thanks men, because I iniatially don't realise how to use your tips,
but some days ago I realize that use No-ip script is not a bad idea at
all, because you can change it at will.
So, finding in Internet how to use bash commands + No-ip + imagination
= problem solved

I finally made my own script (for dynamic ip), still in test stage,
but close near to end it.

Thanks, to you all :)