Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com> on 2005/10/20 21:41:24 UTC

Road Map, Collections support etc

Hi!

I was so glad when WS Apache XML-RPC got some activety back and 2.0 came out.
But, if one reads the project reports then activety seems to have slowed down
again.
Documentation definitely needs an update and I guess there have been some bug
fixes and patches to 2.0.

What are the plans? Is there a road map available?

I know that it has been up before - Apache XML-RPC and Collections classes
support.
It should not take too long to do it. I'll even volunteer for it. What reasons
are there not to leave Vector/HashTable for List/Map?

Regards,
Jimisola

Re: Road Map, Collections support etc

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Jimisola Laursen wrote:

> Looks promising. The streaming branch is using Maps (at least).
> May I ask how far gone it is this? Is there anyone else working on it
> (now)?

Noone else is currently working on it. However, from time to time
someone asks for a feature on this list (for example you) and its
becoming a standard reply from me to refer to the branch. So I hope that
someone will pick it up at any time.

Jochen

Re: Road Map, Collections support etc

Posted by Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com>.