Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2013/04/12 03:04:16 UTC

Whirr-Ubuntu - Build # 399 - Still Unstable

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Whirr-Ubuntu (build #399)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Whirr-Ubuntu/399/ to view the results.

Whirr-Ubuntu - Build # 402 - Still unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Whirr-Ubuntu (build #402)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Whirr-Ubuntu/402/ to view the results.

Re: Whirr-Ubuntu - Build # 401 - Still Failing

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
iocanel - any idea why this would fail? It's running as "mvn clean install
-Posgi -U" from a private Maven repo in the workspace. The only thing I can
think of is that it wasn't cleaning out the private repo before the build -
I've changed that and am kicking off a new build, but if that doesn't do
the trick, grr.

A.

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

Whirr-Ubuntu - Build # 400 - Failure

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Whirr-Ubuntu (build #400)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Whirr-Ubuntu/400/ to view the results.