Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mustafa Yalniz <ya...@bluewin.ch> on 2003/07/09 11:55:14 UTC

filtering users

Hi,

Currently I am trying to implement a way to reduce the number of users returning in User Management. I have added another field in user management page to enter the user filter and I am trying to do it using SQL statement with "like" instead of "=".

In sunriseconfHTML.xsl as input names I could give either "selrole" or "seluser". When I choose "selrole" I do not have a chance to give user filter to return users with matching pattern since user value is not being passed. When I choose "seluser" then it returns only one user even if the loaduser sql returns a list of users matching pattern.

Has anybody had an experience with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Mustafa