Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Wentzel <Mi...@aswethink.com> on 2001/06/06 16:04:05 UTC

RE: Sending all traffic to 1 JSP

> Is it possible to configure jakarta so that no matter what
> the URL is, a
> specific JSP is always called instead? So the user can enter
> any URL into
> the browser for my domain, but my 1 JSP page will always be
> called anyway?

One way is writing your own RequestInterceptor which redirs on
all requests != the desired JSP.  As a side note... if done this
way may I suggest configuring this in a props file to remove the
need for a recompile if things should change in the future.

---
Michael Wentzel
Software Developer
Software As We Think - http://www.aswethink.com

RE: Sending all traffic to 1 JSP

Posted by "David M. Rosner" <da...@recommend-it.com>.
That is a good solution, but i'm actually going to need other webapps on
the server NOT use this 1 JSP. Can I have a different RequestInterceptor
for 1domain and have other domains servered out by Jakarta use the default
RequestInterceptor?

Also - i'm not sure I understand your suggested approach for configuring
this in a property file. Can you please expand?

Thanks!

-dave