Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vincenzo D'Amore <v....@gmail.com> on 2020/07/01 17:36:15 UTC

FunctionScoreQuery how to use it

Hi all,

I'm struggling with an old class that extends CustomScoreQuery.
I was trying to port to solr 8.5.2 and I'm looking for an example on how to
implement it using FunctionScoreQuery.

Do you know if there are examples that explain how to port the code to the
new implementation?

--
Vincenzo D'Amore

Re: FunctionScoreQuery how to use it