Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Juhan Aasaru <aa...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/26 13:57:55 UTC

Status of fineract-cn-interoperation

Hi!

I found from archives that there have been efforts to integrate Fineract-CN
with Mojaloop and for this purpose a repository fineract-cn-interoperation
has been created.

I didn't find it under apache repositories but I found this repo:
https://github.com/marta-jankovics/fineract-cn-interoperation
(I don't know if it is the correct one)

The problem is that since it is not under Apache namespace it hasn't been
kept up to date with the latest changes (uploading to Artifactory, MariaDB
to Postgres migration, introducing EclipseLink, upgrading Gradle version,
building Docker images etc) and thus it has fallen out of loop.

I wanted to ask what is the situation with this repository and
functionality and should we put some efforts to bring this repository under
the Apache hat and bring it up to date so it could be started together with
other services.

Juhan

Re: Status of fineract-cn-interoperation

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hey all,

I just checked, and Marta does not have an ICLA on file with the ASF.  This
isn't a minor change that's being merged.  it's an entire repository.

I imagine, at the current rate, it'll be a while before Fineract CN is
released, but we will not be able to release it at all if we have
significant pieces of code with unclear provenance.

Marta,
Any chance you can submit an ICLA to the ASF?  You can find the form and
the instructions here: https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf

Best Regards,
Myrle

Posted by Juhan Aasaru <aa...@gmail.com>.