Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2005/09/16 20:03:57 UTC

[mina][m2] Who deployed M2 pom for mina?

Trustin was it you or Brett who setup Mina in the m2 repo?

Alex

Re: [mina][m2] Who deployed M2 pom for mina?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
On 9/17/05, Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Ahh ok, I was just playing with m2 right now. Started working on a pom
> in the asn1 area which has a dep on MINA 0.7.4. The problem is there is
> an emma dependency that is not found. MINA 0.7.4 has a test scope dep
> on it it seems.

Yeah, that's the m1 version. We shouldn't convert plugins across - fix
needed on our end.

You should be able to build MINA with m2 and use that, however.

Hey btw how do you generate a m2 pom from the m1 pom?

We haven't really made the code reusable yet - its in sandbox/repoclean of
Maven's SVN.

Cheers,
Brett

Re: [mina][m2] Who deployed M2 pom for mina?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I setup the pom in SVN, but the one in m2 is probably the m1 version
converted. What's up?

- Brett