Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org> on 2020/11/02 15:55:41 UTC

Re: Astronomer.io to sponsor "hardware" for Apache Airflow's CI

I opened a PR against actions/runner to be able to add the security controls we need -- anyone who wants to see shorter Airflow queue times should give this a +1 (as a reaction, not a comment) please :)

https://github.com/actions/runner/pull/783
-ash