Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Alessandro Caviglione <c....@gmail.com> on 2016/08/09 13:28:40 UTC

Multiple daily snapshot

Hi guys,
is there a way to schedule multiple daily snapshots for a Volume?
I'm using CS 4.5.2 with XS 6.2 SP1 and after creating first daily schedule,
it goes in gray and I can only schedule hourly, weekly and monthly.
I just want to schedule 2 snapshots: one at 1 PM and another at 6 PM.

Thank you.

Re: Multiple daily snapshot

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
Tested and it works fine for me the snapshot via cloudmonkey (cloudmonkey
create snapshot volumeid=<id>).

You can use bash for schedule a script with the cloudmonkey commands you
need.

Re: Multiple daily snapshot

Posted by Alessandro Caviglione <c....@gmail.com>.

Re: Multiple daily snapshot