Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by tcz <tc...@vaudoise.ch> on 2007/04/20 09:34:06 UTC

Sandesha2 with no Java Clients!

Hello,

I want to implement Sandesha2 in a project based on Axis2 (server side) and
ASP 3.0 (client side).
To invoke an Axis2 Web Service with ASP 3.0, I construct manually de SOAP
message.
Is Sandesha2 only for java clients or can i use it with ASP 3.0 doing
manually de SOAP message?

I hope someone can help me!

Re: Fwd: Sandesha2 with no Java Clients!

Posted by tcz <tc...@vaudoise.ch>.
Thanks for the response.

To consume a WS with ASP 3.0 is a little bit antiquated. I must to construct
manually the soap message and send it.

Example (light version of my function) :

Function CallWebService()
Dim strEnvelope, objHTTP, objDOMDocument
    Set objHTTP = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")

    strEnvelope = _
    "<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>" & _
    "<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv=""http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"">" & _
       "<soapenv:Header />" & _
       "<soapenv:Body>" & _
          "<ns:operationName xmlns:ns=""http://ws.apache.org/axis2/xsd"">" &
_
             "<ns:param>blabla</ns:param>" & _
          "</ns:operationName >" & _
       "</soapenv:Body>" & _
    "</soapenv:Envelope>"

    objHTTP.setTimeouts 600000, 600000, 600000, 600000
    objHTTP.open "POST", "http://172.17.15.229:8080/axis2/services/WSname",
False
    objHTTP.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "application/soap+xml"
    objHTTP.setRequestHeader "SOAPMethodName",
"urn:172.17.15.229:8080/axis2/services:WSname#wsOperationl"
    objHTTP.setRequestHeader "SOAPAction", "x"
    objHTTP.setRequestHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache"
    objHTTP.setRequestHeader "Pragma", "no-cache"
    objHTTP.send strEnvelope

    set objDOMDocument = Server.CreateObject("MSXML.DOMDocument")
    objDOMDocument.loadXML objHTTP.responseText

    oResult = objDOMDocument.selectSingleNode("//ns:soapResponse").Text

    CallWebServicePgmCOBOL = objHTTP.Status
    Set objHTTP = nothing
    set objDOMDocument = Nothing

end function

Did you see an issue for me to use Sandesha2 ? Pheraps if y have some
information about a Sandesha2's soap message model, I can implement manually
the logic in my client. What do you think?

Thanks

Posted by tcz <tc...@vaudoise.ch>.
Thanks for the response.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Sure you can use Sandesha2 with any WSRM compatible client. I have
tested it with  Microsoft .NET WCF  clients. I'm afraid I don't know
anything about ASP!

Paul

On 4/20/07, tcz <tc...@vaudoise.ch> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to implement Sandesha2 in a project based on Axis2 (server side) and
> ASP 3.0 (client side).
> To invoke an Axis2 Web Service with ASP 3.0, I construct manually de SOAP
> message.
> Is Sandesha2 only for java clients or can i use it with ASP 3.0 doing
> manually de SOAP message?
>
> I hope someone can help me!

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle