Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Raghu Udupa <ru...@easylink.com> on 2009/08/11 17:40:58 UTC

Logging Requests and responses sent by axis2c client

I am using axis2c client to communicate with an external web service. I
am trying to use logging module (libaxis2_mod_log.so)

I want to capture outbound message sent by the axis2c client as well
inbound successful as well as error responses received from the external
service by the client.

Here is the XML excerpt in axis2c.xml. I am not sure whether these
settings are correct for client sending messages to the server.

   <module name="logging" class="axis2_mod_log">

                <inflow>

                        <handler name="LoggingInHandler"
class="axis2_mod_log">

                                <order phase="PreDispatch"/>

                        </handler>

                </inflow>

                <outflow>

                        <handler name="LoggingOutHandler"
class="axis2_mod_log">

                            <order phase="MessageOut"/>

                        </handler>

                </outflow>

                <outfaultflow>

                        <handler name="LoggingOutHandle"
class="axis2_mod_log">

                                <order phase="MessageOut"/>

                        </handler>

                </outfaultflow>

    </module>

My other problem is that, even though I am configuring the client to
engage logging module, logging module is not being engaged. I do see
rampart and addressing modules being engaged in the log. But I do not
see anything about logging module.

I appreciate your response regarding this problem.

Regards,

Raghu