Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/01 06:22:06 UTC

Re: Intercepting ASP.NET cookies

>How can I check if the set-cookie has a secure mode?
Use View Results tree and check the headers you get for Set-Cookie
> I supposed that the path attribute should be checked and
matched automatically by JMeter.
Yes, but your application may have a bug.

It may be that your test has actually failed because of which you arent
getting the set-cookie header . Again your only way s to compare each JMeter
request/response(using view results tree) with the corresponding
request/response for the same sample for a browser, keeping in mind that
most applications have a lot of dynamic data that needs to be
extracted/posted.

regards
deepak

Posted by sergio1 <se...@yahoo.it>.
Just to close this issue,
I found the solution after a deep inspection of the parameters.
In a very stupid way,  I modified inadvertently the name of a variable that
was passed with the POST.
So, the cookie was not set.

My confusion was increased by the fact that IE8 aborts the connection
immediately after receiving the answer, and the tool I used was not able to
capture the transaction.

So, my conclusion is that you should always have a good HTML tracker at hand
and do a deep analysis of what is going on.

best regards and thank you to every body