Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2020/10/20 06:18:52 UTC

ApacheCon @Home 2020 videos have been published

Hi Cameleers,
in case you missed some of the sessions at this year's ApacheCon or
wish to revisit some of them you can now watch on demand on The Apache
Software Foundation YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheApacheFoundation/

We have a blog post linking to slides that we got from speakers:

https://camel.apache.org/blog/2020/10/ApacheCon-at-Home-videos/

Share and enjoy!

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: ApacheCon @Home 2020 videos have been published

Posted by Omar Al-Safi <om...@oalsafi.com>.
Glad to see, thank you Zoran!

Posted by Federico Valeri <fe...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks Zoran!

Posted by Federico Valeri <fe...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks Zoran!

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Hemang,
there is a playlist linked from the blog post, look for "one playlist",

zoran

Posted by "Ajmera, Hemang C" <he...@cgi.com>.
Hi