Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Yang Bo <oa...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/16 09:30:32 UTC

Please Update the JIRA Status for Preparing the Next Release

Hi All,

We will release the next version of ServiceComb in late June, and the
feature freeze will happen in the end of May.

I checked all the undone issues of SCB project on apache JIRA today. And
assigned fixVersions to some of the issues.

Please check the issues you report or assigned and update them accordingly.
If the fixVersions is incorrect, please update it.

There are many issues that is unassigned, please assign them or modify the
fixVersions to the next release.(1.0.0 for SC and Chassis, 0.3.0 for Saga).

The attachment is a list of all issues. Please update them by 2018/05/18.

--
Best Regards,
Yang.

Re: Please Update the JIRA Status for Preparing the Next Release

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yangbo, It is so nice of you to help sorting out issues on JIRA.

Maybe we have lacked of a part, about contributions on website.
Although the website's issue is not included in the releases, it is indeed
an important part of the next release of ServiceComb,
for example, the userguide and quickstart improvements that Liu Bao and Qi
Lin are dealing with.

I think It could be better if you can include this part too. In this case,
we can put them into the release notes to promotion as important features
before the release.

By the way, It is better to put the attachment in other place and
referenced in the mail,but not in the mail list directly.

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofreak@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yangbo,

I found that few guys response to this topic so far,  I am not sure
wheather they are busy on coding to forget to do this, or they just
considered have no need to update.
My suggestion is to contact persons  which owned the issues through our
Gitter  tomorrow, thus you can get response to make sure.

Best Regards,
---

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, it is nice.