Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/10 15:14:17 UTC

[OT] ChenilleKit home, update your bookmark

Hi everyone,
  sorry for the off topic but as the ChenilleKit team we still receive
issue from JIRA at Formos and and someone still post to google group.

This is a reminder for people using these old channel to update their
own bookmark since ChenilleKit has a new home at
http://chenillekit.codehaus.org with issue tracking and mailing list
support.

Any other form of communication is not supported anymore. Thanks.

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [OT] ChenilleKit home, update your bookmark

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Piero Sartini <li...@pierosartini.de> wrote:

> If you don't use the google project any more - why not delete it?

To let user read the site and learn that we moved. But maybe you're right.

> If you don't use the formos infrastructure any more, why not ask howard to
> remove the project?

Howard is no more involved with Formos and is pretty busy right now.

> I think this would it make easier for new people to find their way around.

I think people should try to follow mailing list and posts relevant to
their own interest and we should do our best in our free time to
support them but i guess there's more then one failing doing their own
job...

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
I updated the project site at google to point the people
to our new home at Codehaus<http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/chenillekit>

I will delete the google project till end of this year

with regards
Sven Homburg
Founder of the Chenille Kit Project
http://www.chenillekit.org

Posted by Piero Sartini <li...@pierosartini.de>.

Posted by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it>.
I get 404 error....

Ulrich Stärk ha scritto:
> select the tapestry module first.
>
> Am 10.11.2009 15:54 schrieb Ivano Luberti:
>> Massimo, I think I have already wrote this: I cannot find from the home
>> page a link to code examples. I know there is one...
>>
>> Massimo Lusetti ha scritto:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>   sorry for the off topic but as the ChenilleKit team we still receive
>>> issue from JIRA at Formos and and someone still post to google group.
>>>
>>> This is a reminder for people using these old channel to update their
>>> own bookmark since ChenilleKit has a new home at
>>> http://chenillekit.codehaus.org with issue tracking and mailing list
>>> support.
>>>
>>> Any other form of communication is not supported anymore. Thanks.
>>>
>>> Cheers

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959
tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
web: www.archicoop.it

Re: [OT] ChenilleKit home, update your bookmark

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
I will do my best, to find and remove that "bug" ;-)

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it>.

Massimo Lusetti ha scritto:
> Hi everyone,
>   sorry for the off topic but as the ChenilleKit team we still receive
> issue from JIRA at Formos and and someone still post to google group.
>
> This is a reminder for people using these old channel to update their
> own bookmark since ChenilleKit has a new home at
> http://chenillekit.codehaus.org with issue tracking and mailing list
> support.
>
> Any other form of communication is not supported anymore. Thanks.
>
> Cheers

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa