Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Luz Tulipe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/14 16:06:40 UTC

Typeface Daniele Dumont

Hi,

I would like tu buy a typeface (font) called "Police Cursive Dumont
Maternelle" and that we can choose in this page :
http://legestedecriture.fr/produit/cursive-dumont/
I'm a teacher and I can't work without this typeface.

The problem is that we can't use it with open office.

Could you please solve this problem ?

Thanks a lot,

Mme Bruguerolle
(France)

Re: Typeface Daniele Dumont

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.
Assuming you downloaded it to your system and stuck it in your fonts folder,
it should be available to OO after you restart OO.

What OS are you on?
What folder did you put the font in?

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

Re: Typeface Daniele Dumont

Posted by Robert Funnell <ro...@mcgill.ca>.
This is an OTF font that requires special handling. According to the
usage notes (notice d’utilisation) on the provider's Web site, the
font is compatible with LibreOffice version 5.3 and higher. According
to the FAQ, 'OpenOffice does not handle contextual variants ... On the
other hand, LibreOffice does handle them' (dated 2017 Nov 10, my
translation). So the solution seems to be to use LibreOffice, unless
OpenOffice has gained this ability since last November.

- Robert