Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by wo...@apache.org on 2004/10/12 18:33:05 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-jmeter/xdocs/images/screenshots table_results.png aggregate_report.png save_image.png

woolfel     2004/10/12 09:33:05

  Modified:    xdocs/images/screenshots Tag: rel-2_0 table_results.png
                        aggregate_report.png
  Removed:     xdocs/images/screenshots Tag: rel-2_0 save_image.png
  Log:
  Ok, now that I the fog has lifted from my head, I am reverting the updates to aggregate
  listener, save image and table results. only the updated view result tree should be in the 2.0.2
  branch.

  thanks to sebastian and mike for correcting my siliness

  peter

  Revision  Changes    Path
  No                   revision
  No                   revision
  1.1.4.2   +47 -31    jakarta-jmeter/xdocs/images/screenshots/table_results.png

  	<<Binary file>>

  1.1.4.2   +16 -27    jakarta-jmeter/xdocs/images/screenshots/aggregate_report.png

  	<<Binary file>>