Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/15 12:30:11 UTC

Stratos installation successful but console not showing up

Hi All,

I have built Stratos locally and using it while installation
(apache-stratos-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip and other zips like cartridge agent and
load balancer). Installation is successful but Stratos console is not
showing up.

I waited for half an hour. Output of netstat doesn't show any entry for
port 9443.

Please find attached logs.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thank and Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Stratos installation successful but console not showing up

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lasindu,

Thanks for the information.

Regards,
Swapnil

Posted by Lasindu Charith <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Swapnil,

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lasindu,

Posted by Lasindu Charith <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Swapnil,

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lasindu Charith <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Swapnil,

--
*Lasindu Charith*
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Just an update.

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reka,

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.
Hi Swapnil,

wrote:

> I followed steps below.
>
> 1. cleaned the earlier setup. So now I don't have userstore database.
> 2. Started activemq
> 3. Extratcted apache-stratos-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip to a new folder.
> 4. Executed the command -  sh stratos.sh. I got the output attached and it
> is still running.
>
> How do I check if server started successfully? Should I be able to see
> console now? or am I missing anything?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Swapnil
>

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:47 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> May be you are experiencing a permission issue. Try to extract the
>> Stratos zip file again with your local user into a new folder and run the
>> stratos.sh.
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 12:08 AM, Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> As an experiment, I replaced apache-stratos-*4.1.0*-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>> with apache-stratos-*4.0.0*.zip and made necessary changes in
>>> setup.conf file. With this server was up and I could see console.
>>>
>>> I thought of trying this because earlier I had tried it and server had
>>> started. But as GSoC students should work on master branch. I built the
>>> master code and used the apache-stratos-*4.1.0*-SNAPSHOT.zip. And then
>>> server didn't start up.
>>>
>>> So I think there could be something wrong with the zip that got built.
>>> The code that I built was few days older. Should I try getting the latest
>>> and try building and using the latest zip?
>>>
>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>> Swapnil

>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>
>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2

Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2, Inc.:http://wso2.com,
Mobile: +94776442007

Re: Stratos installation successful but console not showing up

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
I followed steps below.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
You could use following:

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Imesh, Lasindu,

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Swapnil,

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lasindu,

Posted by Lasindu Charith <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Swapnali,

--
*Lasindu Charith*
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Re: Stratos installation successful but console not showing up

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Udara,

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.