Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Aman Nanner/MxI Technologies <am...@mxi.com> on 2007/03/22 20:36:19 UTC

Global JNDI plugin

Hi,

After a previous unsuccessful attempt at integrating the Global JNDI plugin
into Geronimo, I'm attempting another hack at it.  So far, what I've found
is that the EjbBindings GBean successfully binds all the JNDI names of EJBS
within itself.  However, these JNDI bindings are still unavailable at
runtime when attempting to find them through an InitialContext.  It seems
as though that the EjbBindings GBean does not bind its bindings to some
greater context, so in a sense it is "unattached" to any root context.  I'm
looking into this further, but if this is the case, does anybody have a
good idea how this GBean should register its bindings to some root context?

Thanks,
Aman

* This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail , and delete the message, or call (collect) 001 613 747 4698. *