Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Cédric Champeau <cc...@apache.org> on 2016/02/22 10:02:58 UTC

[ANN] Apache Groovy 2.4.6

Dear community,

We are pleased to announce the release of Apache Groovy 2.4.6! Apache
Groovy is a multi-facet programming language for the JVM. Details can be
found at http://groovy-lang.org

This release is a maintenance release of the 2.4.x branch.

Changelog for this version can be found at:
http://groovy-lang.org/changelogs/changelog-2.4.6.html
Sources can be downloaded from: http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
Convenience binaries, SDK and documentation can be found at:
http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html and Maven Central.

We would like to thank all people who contributed to this release, the
first one since we went top-level! Keep the contributions going, and be
prepared for a 2.5.0-beta release soon!

Best regards,

Cédric, on behalf of the Apache Groovy team