Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Tom Larard <to...@larard.com> on 2003/06/11 05:53:29 UTC

TDK-2.2_01 Segmentation fault

Hi,

I tried settin up postgresql and when this failed I decided that I should try
with the more vanilla mysql. Both scripts fail with a segmentation fault when
I run ant init in tdk, I enclose the error below.

As people have pointed towards these problems being in the java runtime (or
was it sdk?), here are the version I am running on debian unstable.

+++-==============-==============-=================
ii  j2sdk1.4       1.4.0.99beta-1 Blackdown Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition
ii  j2re1.4        1.4.0.99beta-1 Blackdown Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, St
ii  ant            1.5.3-1        Java based build tool like make
ii  mysql-server   4.0.13-1       mysql database server binaries

Does anyone else have tdk running on debian? Could you supply versions for
whatever you think might be nessecary?

Many thanks in advance,

Tom Larard

--------------------------- error message
tom@tomcat:~/build/webapps/tester/WEB-INF/build$ ant init
Buildfile: build.xml

check-webinf-exists:

setup-webinf:

init:

setup:

init-tasks:

create-database:

create-db-check:

create-db:
[torque-data-model] Using classpath
/usr/bin/ant: line 34: 11491 Segmentation fault      $JAVACMD $ANT_OPTS
-Dant.home=/usr/share/ant org.apache.tools.ant.Main $@

Re: TDK-2.2_01 Segmentation fault

Posted by Eric Emminger <er...@ericemminger.com>.
Tom

Tom Larard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried settin up postgresql and when this failed I decided that I should try
> with the more vanilla mysql. Both scripts fail with a segmentation fault when
> I run ant init in tdk, I enclose the error below.
>
> As people have pointed towards these problems being in the java runtime (or
> was it sdk?), here are the version I am running on debian unstable.
>
> ||/ Name           Version        Description
> +++-==============-==============-=================
> ii  j2sdk1.4       1.4.0.99beta-1 Blackdown Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition
> ii  j2re1.4        1.4.0.99beta-1 Blackdown Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, St
> ii  ant            1.5.3-1        Java based build tool like make
> ii  mysql-server   4.0.13-1       mysql database server binaries
>
> Does anyone else have tdk running on debian? Could you supply versions for
> whatever you think might be nessecary?

Maybe the problem is with Blackdown Java. I doubt Debian is the issue.
Have you tried using Sun Java?

Here's my environment.
Torque 3.0
Turbine 2.2