Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by kavitha ramesh <ka...@yahoo.co.in> on 2002/08/21 11:37:51 UTC

how to add a white space in i18n?

Hi,

I have something like FrauKavitha in the browser.Frau
comes from the messages_de.xml file and kavitha comes
from the main xml file.Iam using i18n and my
messages_de.xml is as follows:

<message key="female">Frau</message>

and my xml file is as follows:

<name>kavitha</name>

and my stylesheet combines Frau and kavitha i get
FrauKavitha in the browser.Now I would like to add a
WHITESPACE between Frau and Kavitha.If someone knows
please help me,,,

Kavitha