Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/04/29 09:50:17 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Drill 0.9.0

Good evening,

I would like to propose the release of Apache Drill, version 0.9.0.

This release includes 195 resolved JIRAs [1].

The artifacts are hosted at [2].

The vote will be open for ~72 hours, ending 23:59 Pacific, May 1, 2015

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Thank you,
Jacques

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12328813&projectId=12313820
[2] http://people.apache.org/~jacques/apache-drill-0.9.0.rc0/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 0.9.0

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Downloaded tar.gz, built, ran tests.

Posted by Hsuan Yi Chu <hy...@maprtech.com>.
+ 1 (non-binding)

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
I'm cancelling this vote.  Will start another with the fix for DRILL-2916.

Posted by Steven Phillips <sp...@maprtech.com>.
I just committed my fix.

--
 Steven Phillips
 Software Engineer

 mapr.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 0.9.0

Posted by Steven Phillips <sp...@maprtech.com>.
-1

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
Downloaded source, built on Mac (with forkCount=2), ran several queries on
tpch1

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Norris Lee <no...@simba.com> wrote:

> +1.
> Downloaded source, built, ran queries against hive and DFS files through
> ODBC driver.
>
> Norris

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer

  <http://www.mapr.com/>

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 0.9.0

Posted by Norris Lee <no...@simba.com>.
+1.

The vote will be open for ~72 hours, ending 23:59 Pacific, May 1, 2015

[ ] +1