Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Anilkumar Gingade <ag...@pivotal.io> on 2016/04/27 20:31:01 UTC

Its been a year....

Hi Geode,

Thought of sharing this milestone...

Wow...Its been a year...In last year ApacheCON (Apr 2015) we announced open
sourcing Geode, we made the Geode source available to the Apache
community...Its been a great journey from that point...

The geode community is growing and contributing to the Geode code
base...Thanks to all the developers and community, we have successfully
achieved two milestone releases and heading towards Graduations...

Great work team and contributors...

Thanks,
-Anil.

Re: Its been a year....