Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by lewis <le...@cgi.com> on 2016/07/19 07:21:30 UTC

Installing `kie-camel` feature in JBoss Fuse 6.2

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy a drools component to a vanilla JBoss Fuse 6.2 server.

I first install the drools features url

JBossFuse:karaf@root> features:addurl
mvn:org.drools/drools-karaf-features/6.1.0.Final/xml/features

before installing the drools module and kie-spring features

JBossFuse:karaf@root> features:install drools-module/6.1.0.Final
JBossFuse:karaf@root> features:install kie-spring/6.1.0.Final

However, when I attempt to install kie-camel I get the following error

JBossFuse:karaf@root> features:install kie-camel/6.1.0.Final
Found installed bundle: org.apache.servicemix.specs.jsr311-api-1.1.1 [267]
Found installed bundle: stax2-api [268]
Found installed bundle: org.apache.cxf.cxf-api [400]
Found installed bundle: org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-management [402]
Installing bundle mvn:org.apache.cxf/cxf-rt-features-clustering/2.6.6
Error executing command: Can not resolve feature:
Unsatisfied requirement(s):
---------------------------
   bundle:(&(symbolicname=org.springframework.beans))
      Apache CXF Compatibility Bundle J

Any ideas how to resolve this issue?  I suspect that I might need to add
another feature url but my research into that hasn't produced any results
yet.

Thanks in advance

Lewis Watson

Re: Installing `kie-camel` feature in JBoss Fuse 6.2

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

As you are using a Red Hat JBoss Fuse distribution and not the Apache Karaf
distribution, this question should be asked to Red Hat support (using your
subscription).

Regards,

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 9:21 AM, lewis <le...@cgi.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to deploy a drools component to a vanilla JBoss Fuse 6.2 server.
>
> I first install the drools features url
>
> JBossFuse:karaf@root> features:addurl
> mvn:org.drools/drools-karaf-features/6.1.0.Final/xml/features
>
> before installing the drools module and kie-spring features
>
> JBossFuse:karaf@root> features:install drools-module/6.1.0.Final
> JBossFuse:karaf@root> features:install kie-spring/6.1.0.Final
>
> However, when I attempt to install kie-camel I get the following error
>
> JBossFuse:karaf@root> features:install kie-camel/6.1.0.Final
> Found installed bundle: org.apache.servicemix.specs.jsr311-api-1.1.1 [267]
> Found installed bundle: stax2-api [268]
> Found installed bundle: org.apache.cxf.cxf-api [400]
> Found installed bundle: org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-management [402]
> Installing bundle mvn:org.apache.cxf/cxf-rt-features-clustering/2.6.6
> Error executing command: Can not resolve feature:
> Unsatisfied requirement(s):
>    bundle:(&(symbolicname=org.springframework.beans))
>       Apache CXF Compatibility Bundle J
>
> Any ideas how to resolve this issue?  I suspect that I might need to add
> another feature url but my research into that hasn't produced any results
> yet.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Lewis Watson

Charles Moulliard