Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2020/02/26 09:25:09 UTC

Features page for 11.3

Hi all,

When we release 11.3, here's the features page we'll make available with
the highlights drawn from our Wiki:

https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb113/index.html

It's not completely complete and I'm adding more content continually --
however, feedback is needed and especially if you've worked on the 11.3
release in some way.

Just respond with any comments you might have here or provide a PR to the
above.

Thanks,

Gj

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Josh Juneau <ju...@gmail.com>.
Looks great Geertjan, thanks!

Josh Juneau
juneau001@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
https://www.apress.com/us/search?query=Juneau
<https://www.apress.com/index.php/author/author/view/id/1866>

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Brilliant.

Gj

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Arcturus Bootes <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Get it here:

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Arcturus Bootes <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Go here:

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Arcturus Bootes <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Arcturus Bootes <ar...@gmail.com>.
Great stuff Geertjan.

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Kai Uwe Pel <ka...@asia.com>.
Looks awesome! Great job!

Thanks!

Kai

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Patrick Musembi <pa...@gmail.com>.
Nice work.

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 11:44 AM Alessandro <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gertjan,
>    had a quick look to the features page and it looks good.
> Only thing is in the Appearance section it's said that FlatLaf was donated
> but I don't think it is correct.

Many thanks, made those changes!

It would be great to get any other insights and comments, and note again
it's not complete, working on several enhancements to it as well.

Gj

RE: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Yep good catch. FlatLaf is only integrated

Eric

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Alessandro <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gertjan,

Re: Features page for 11.3

Posted by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>.
On 2/26/20 3:25 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
> When we release 11.3, here's the features page we'll make available with
> the highlights drawn from our Wiki:
>
> https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb113/index.html
>
> It's not completely complete and I'm adding more content continually --
> however, feedback is needed and especially if you've worked on the 11.3
> release in some way.

Looks good. Whoever sees that will want to use NetBeans for sure!

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)