Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Aaron Williams <aa...@wi5s.com> on 2022/03/30 18:22:24 UTC

[discuss] Pulsar Community Meetings- should the times change? Where are the recordings?

Hello all,
We currently have two Pulsar community meetings that happen every other
week.  They are on Tuesdays 4 pm (16:00) Pacific Time and Thursdays 8:30 am
(08:30) Pacific.  The one on Tuesdays seems to be poorly attended, with
only one or two people attending.  The Thursday one is better attended but
seems to have the same people.  I was wondering if we should change the
Tuesday meeting to something later so that it might better cover the APJ
time zones or maybe earlier so that people on the east coast of the US
wouldn't have the meeting during dinner time.

Thoughts? Preferences?

Also, I would like to watch the recordings when I am not able to attend,
where are the previous ones stored?  I looked through the website at
pulsar.apache.org and am having a tough time finding them.

BTW if you don't know about the community meetings, they are technical
meetings where members get on a zoom call to discuss Pulsar.  If you want
to join, go here: https://pulsar.apache.org/en/events/ and you will see the
calendar.  And Michael Marshall has been doing a great job of taking
meeting minutes and you can find those on the mailing list archive (
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@pulsar.apache.org)

Thanks,
Aaron Williams