Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Darrel Riekhof <ri...@lvcm.com> on 2002/12/24 00:40:05 UTC

Website searching

Does struts provide any support for website searches?  I'd like to implement
something like http://java.sun.com has in the upper right corner, that finds
all the matches of a text string in the website's pages.

Are there any opensource tools that do this kind of thing?

Darrel

RE: Website searching

Posted by Justin Ashworth <ju...@ashworth.org>.
You can use Struts as a frontend to a Lucene-powered search engine.
Lucene is another Apache Jakarta project.  You can find more info here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene

Justin