Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/15 00:18:06 UTC

Upgrading CXF 2.6.7 to 2.6.8

I tried to upgrade the camel-cxf component from CXF 2.6.7 to 2.6.8 and it
failed:

camel-cxf cmueller$ mvn clean install

I think there is something wrong with this release...

Best,
Christian

Re: Upgrading CXF 2.6.7 to 2.6.8

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On May 14, 2013, at 6:18 PM, Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried to upgrade the camel-cxf component from CXF 2.6.7 to 2.6.8 and it
> failed:
>
> camel-cxf cmueller$ mvn clean install
>
> I think there is something wrong with this release…

Nope.   Just requires an updated Woodstox as well.  Pushed.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp