Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by kishore raju <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/15 20:03:34 UTC

Task Trackers running out of memory

HI,

 We are having an issue where multiple Task Trackers are running out of
memory. I have collected HeapDump on those TaskTrackers to analyze further.
They are currently running with 1GB Heap. we are planning to bump it to
2GB, Is there a way that we can find which Job is causing this OOM on TT's ?

Any help is appreciated.

-Thanks
 kishore

unsubscribe