Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 10:57:48 UTC

Re: maven setting for cxf build in using com.googlecode.maven-download-plugin behind firewall?

I didn't take any action on this, as I found a workaround that works
out of the box without any change in the profiles.

So if you need to build rt-transports-http with no Internet
connection, you need to have in your maven repo cache folder
($localRepository/.cache)
the folder maven-download-plugin that contains the necessary file
public-suffix-list.txt and its index file index.ser. You should
already have these files if you once had the Internet connection
during your previous build. If not, you can copy these files from
another machine.

regards, aki