Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by jeffrey venus <je...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/20 15:58:13 UTC

ConsumerRebalanceListerner

Hi,tarte
  I am trying to use kafka as a messaging platform for my microservices.
There is a problem i am facing in real time . when I try to bring in a new
consumer group to consume from a certain topic . I have to restart the
producer only then it ( new consumer group) starts consuming. Is there any
other away without disturbing the producer.

Regards
V G Sunjay Jeffrish

Re: ConsumerRebalanceListerner

Posted by Robert Quinlivan <rq...@signal.co>.
Does the consumer or producer log anything when you connect the new
consumer? Is there anything logged in the broker logs?

--
Robert Quinlivan
Software Engineer, Signal