Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by "Thella, Rita" <ri...@hp.com> on 2004/03/25 03:18:56 UTC

all skipped: cannot find module 'eat_post'

Hi All,

I downloaded test suite from CVS and tried to run the tests. Log shows the following:

t/apache/acceptpathinfo....ok
t/apache/byterange.........ok
t/apache/chunkinput........skipped
        all skipped: apache version 1 required, this is version 2, cannot find m
odule 'echo_post_chunk'
t/apache/contentlength.....skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'eat_post'
t/apache/etags.............ok
t/apache/getfile...........ok
t/apache/limits............ok
t/apache/options...........ok
t/apache/passbrigade.......skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'test_pass_brigade'
t/apache/post..............skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'eat_post'
t/apache/rwrite............skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'test_rwrite'
t/apr/uri..................skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'test_apr_uri'
t/filter/case..............ok
t/filter/case_in...........ok
t/filter/input_body........skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'input_body_filter'

Few modules are missing here, I don't understand why they are missing. httpd.conf generated is much diffrent than the previous httpd.conf generated. Previously it used to take all the LoadModules listed in apache's httpd.conf.
Now I see "IfModule" directives. I see that TestConfig.pm has been changed.

Do I have to do anything different to make it work. Could somebody help me to get it working.

Thanks and Regards,
Rita

Re: all skipped: cannot find module 'eat_post'

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Thella, Rita wrote:
> Hi All,

Rita,

Please don't email to the cvs mailing list. it's for cvs commit emails, not
discussions.

> I downloaded test suite from CVS and tried to run the tests. Log shows the following:
>
> t/apache/acceptpathinfo....ok
> t/apache/byterange.........ok
> t/apache/chunkinput........skipped
>         all skipped: apache version 1 required, this is version 2, cannot find m
> odule 'echo_post_chunk'
> t/apache/contentlength.....skipped
>         all skipped: cannot find module 'eat_post'
> t/apache/etags.............ok
> t/apache/getfile...........ok
> t/apache/limits............ok
> t/apache/options...........ok
> t/apache/passbrigade.......skipped
>         all skipped: cannot find module 'test_pass_brigade'
> t/apache/post..............skipped
>         all skipped: cannot find module 'eat_post'
> t/apache/rwrite............skipped
>         all skipped: cannot find module 'test_rwrite'
> t/apr/uri..................skipped
>         all skipped: cannot find module 'test_apr_uri'
> t/filter/case..............ok
> t/filter/case_in...........ok
> t/filter/input_body........skipped
>         all skipped: cannot find module 'input_body_filter'
>

> Few modules are missing here, I don't understand why they are missing.

Please show us the build log. I'm sure that the key to the mistery lays there.

> httpd.conf generated is much diffrent than the previous httpd.conf generated.
> Previously it used to take all the LoadModules listed in apache's httpd.conf.
> Now I see "IfModule" directives. I see that TestConfig.pm has been changed.

And what seems to be the problem about this change(s)?