Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com> on 2004/02/25 11:51:23 UTC

validation error in FormBean, where to redirect next?

Hi all,
	Assume that I have following struts-config.xml

<action path="/receiveLine"
              type=" ReceiveLineAction"
              input="/receiveLine.jsp"
              name="receiveLineForm" scope="request">
			<forward name="failure" path="/receiveLine.jsp">
			</forward>
			<forward name="exitLine"
path="/receiveHeader.jsp">
			</forward>
			<forward name="lineComplete"
path="/populateProduct.do">
			</forward>
		</action>

Now, I have ALWAYS assumed that if validation fails in the
ReceiveLIneForm bean, I should be redirected to the input page, which is
receiveLine.jsp

Is my assumption correct?

Regards]
	Marco

Re: validation error in FormBean, where to redirect next?

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Yes