Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/26 00:22:04 UTC

Re: Which is a better choice,Ignite client Node or Memcached client?

Hi,

Can you please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community
can receive email notifications? Here is the instruction:

suhuadong wrote
> When i readed ignite documents,  i know that access cache by Inite client
> Node or Memcached client.
>   I think  that Memcached client more  light weight than Memcached
> client,but way of Memcached client has more functions.
>   which is a better choice,Ignite client Node  or Memcached client?

Generally, using the Ignite client node is the recommended way. It will give
you all the available APIs and much better performance. I would use
Memcached protocol only if your application already depends on it and
changing the code is not an option.

-Val